Recommendations to Parents
1. Check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward daily in the morning.
2. Check your ward’s diary daily. Do sign the remarks if any and take necessary actions.
3. See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the Time table for that day. No extra books are allowed.
4. See his/her Report Card and teacher’s remarks in his class work/home work exercises books and student hand book.
5. Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, activities and sports.
6. Instruct your ward to be careful about his/her belongings. Expensive articles like watches, calculators and cellular phones should not be brought to school. They are also not allowed to wear jewellery in the school. In case of violation of this rule the article will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in the school.