Rules for Admission, Withdrawal and Promotion
1. Admission to classes 1st and onwards will be granted strictly on merit basis judged by personal interview and/or written test, subject to the availability of seats.
2. Children having completed 3 years as on 1st July will be eligible for admission to class Nursery and 3 and a half years for KG I. No admission test will be taken for admission in these classes. For admission to higher classes, children should have attained a corresponding age.
3. Correct date of birth must be given at the time of admission. For admission to the pre primary classes and class one the admission form must be accompanied with a copy of the birth certificate. For admission to higher classes admission forms must be accompanied with the transfer certificate in original, from the school last attended.
4. If a child is withdrawn during the concurrency of an academic year, general fees for the running term will be charged and the other charges already paid shall not be refunded.
5. Appropriate weightage is given to the Periodical , Half Yearly in the finals. The students as such must obtain maximum marks in all test/examinations conducted by the school.
6. For senior secondary students it is mandatory to secure an aggregate of 33% marks to get promoted to the next class. He/she must also secure at least 33% in each subject for promotion.
7. Students having less than 80% of attendance to their credit shall not be allowed to take annual examinations.
8. If a student is absent from any of the exams it will not be possible to arrange for the missed examination on a subsequent date.
9. EVALUATION SCHEME
Grades will be awarded in pre-primary to High School classes following the guidelines from CBSE. In other classes normal marking system is being implemented. Appropriate weightage for the Formative and Summative Assessments will be awarded in the final assessment. Students, as such, must obtain maximum marks in all examinations /tests conducted by the school to have an overall better performance. The Amendments in Evaluation scheme will be enforced as prescribed by CBSE from time to time.